Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome, Handpicked Nation Readers!

Thanks for visiting! Please feel free to stay a while and poke around!

I'm a stay-at-home mom, trying to keep up with my two little ones while running a landscape design business and a nonprofit project in my off hours (usually late at night). My blog is a little over two years old.

If you like articles about sustainable landscape design, native plants, backyard vegetable gardening, and nature-based play (for kids and adults), then feel free to visit often!

Tina Koral Gardens - my landscape design studio in Chicago's west suburbs
Tina Koral Gardens on Facebook

GardenWorks DuPage - a grassroots, volunteer-led project working to relieve hunger by providing vegetable gardens to families in need.
GardenWorks DuPage on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment