Thursday, June 28, 2012

Most Asked About Features at the Bridge Communities Glen Ellyn Garden Walk

I told you how incredible my experience was at the Bridge Communities Glen Ellyn Garden Walk, right? I also promised to share the most commented on or asked about features of my garden. Here goes!

1. The potager. People seemed to appreciate the way it was organized and already producing!



2. Gooseneck Loosestrife. SO many people asked about this one. I felt I had to be responsible and let them know it would take over Glen Ellyn if not in a space where it can be contained.



3. Stachys monnieri 'Hummelo'. Not your grandmother's stachys!



4. Wine bottle edging. "How long did it take you to drink all that wine?"



5. Ligularia 'Brit Marie Crawford'. Always stunning with or without flowers.



6. Mini veggie vignette. I think folks were inspired to take old or found objects to grow things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment