Monday, June 11, 2012

Can't Contain? Call Cook!


When I learned that my gardens would be one of six featured on the Bridge Communities Glen Ellyn Garden Walk, I immediately called my friend Josette of Cook Container Designs. I knew I would not have time to design and plant my containers, what with all the weeding, pruning, planting, and general sprucing-up of the yard I'd be doing before the walk. Josette was a lifesaver, coming to the rescue with such beautifully designed pots, I couldn't believe it. She knows how I love to grow herbs and veggies, and included these in her designs. Here's a sneak peak, with a look at my favorite one at the end of this post.

Great combination of Caladium, Scaevola, Rosemary, and ornamental millet.
Container on left has Red Rubin Basil, Purple Fountain Grass,
Snapdragon, Alyssum, and Supertunia Bordeaux.

Container on right has Alyssum, Cordyline, Tri-color Sage, Petunia,
and Euphorbia.
My favorite - features Lacinato Kale, Trailing Rose Coleus, 'Twinny Peach'
Snapdragon, Lime Thyme, and Wave Pink Petunia. Love it!

Get your tickets early for the Garden Walk (it's this Saturday!), and contact Cook Container Designs for all of your container gardening needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment