Monday, May 14, 2012

Terra Nova Plant Trials

Last week, when heading to my front porch for the mail, I noticed a cardboard box from Terra Nova Nurseries labeled "PERISHABLES." I knew then that I had been selected to receive their Garden Writers Sample Plants of new introductions to try in my garden and share on my blog. I excitedly ripped open the box and was thrilled at what was inside.


Echinacea 'Mama Mia'
















Echinacea 'Quills and Thrills'















Echinacea 'Secret Lust'














Heucherella 'Solar Power'















Heucherella 'Redstone Falls'















Tiarella 'Sunset Ridge'















I'll keep you updated on how these plants are doing in my garden. What new plants are you trying this year?

All images credit to Terra Nova Nurseries, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment