Monday, March 5, 2012

Favorites on the 5th - Birdscaping Your Wildlife Garden

Happy Monday!

I've been invited by Carol of the Oh What a Beautiful Garden - Chicagoland blog to share a recent post useful to zone 5 gardeners that I've enjoyed. I read a bunch of awesome blogs, so this was tough! But overall, my favorite, most informative post of late is:

7 Steps to Birdscaping Your Wildlife Garden from the Beautiful WIldlife Garden blog.

It includes helpful tips on how to bring more birds to your garden by providing food, water, shelter, and nesting spots. I plan to use lots of these tips when I "birdscape" the area along my back deck. I will keep you updated on the progress. In the meantime, check out the post, and visit Carols' blog to see what other zone 5 gardeners are up to!



No comments:

Post a Comment