Monday, February 27, 2012

Pinterest for Vegetable Gardeners

If you're not on Pinterest yet, what are you waiting for? Don't know what it is? Well, I consider it a place to organize all of those great ideas I see on the web into one place. I used to email myself a link to interesting web pages, but those would clutter up my inbox or get lost. Now, I just create a board (consider it a file folder) on Pinterest and "pin" pictures there. The pictures are linked to the web page, and are organized on my boards.

Here I am on Pinterest, and if you like this blog, you would probably enjoy my gardening and food pins.

Another board you might find interesting is the Vegetable Garden Bloggers and Writers United board. It's full of hepful tips for new and experienced food gardeners.

Now, get on Pinterest! If you need an invite, just send me an email and I will get one out to you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment