Tuesday, January 3, 2012

100th Post! 10 Most Popular Posts of 2011

THIS IS MY 100th POST!

A milestone for me, as most blogs peter out after about three months. I am approaching the end of my first year as a garden blogger, and have loved sharing my gardening adventures with you!

Readers were interested in my trip
to Lurie Gardens with Roy Diblik
Below are my top 10 posts in terms of readership numbers this past year. Happy New Year and happy gardening to you all!

1. Potager Inspiration for Your Garden
2. Meeting Shawna Coronado
3. My Day with Roy Diblik
4. How to Make Organic Fruit Leather
5. How to Prepare for Your First Meeting with a Garden Designer
6. Positively Pretty Purple Plants
7. Cheers! A Reason to Drink More Wine
8. No Bees, No Veggies
9. An Ornamental Hideout
10. Photography Contest Entry - Seed Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment