Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Results are in! September Photography Contest

Seedheads

Last week I told you about Gardening Gone Wild, a terrific gardening blog that holds a monthly garden photography contest. My entry is above.

Well, I’m happy to announce that my photo received an Honorable Mention in the contest! I was tied for third place with eight other photographers. Their photos, and the silver and gold winners, were stunning, so I was in good company! Click here to see the winning photographs and all the other entries.

I’ll try again next month, now that I’m armed with a bunch of garden/nature photography books to study from. October’s contest will be announced next week – why don’t you give it a try?

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Well done you, beautiful photo. Must check out that competition too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! You will get more experience with each month. At least you got something!

    ReplyDelete