Monday, October 17, 2011

Leaf Magazine - New Design Inspiration for Outdoors

A new free electronic landscape and outdoor design magazine launches today. Leaf Magazine was created by Susan Cohan and Rochelle Greayer - landscape designers, garden writers, and bloggers at Miss Riumphus' Rules and Studio g, respectively. Leaf promises "a fresh approach to outdoor design that is both aspirational and accessible." Sounds good to me. And you can't beat the pricetag. I just might let one of my other garden design subscriptions expire.

Those of us who "Liked" Leaf Magazine on Facebook got a sneak preview to the table of contents for the first issue, Autumn 2011. Articles titled, "Easy Pieces for Fall Layers," "Three Men Went to Mow," "Seeds for Africa," and "Pick Your Own Cocktail," have me intrigued and waiting anxiously for the full issue to arrive in my inbox.

The graphic design is clean and fresh, and the images colorful and inviting. I'm looking forward to what Leaf has in store for us. Visit Leaf Magazine to subscribe so you don't miss the first issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment